Thursday, March 3, 2016

How I Found A Great Dog Groomer In My Town

I have a little dog that is a mix breed, and he has to have his hair cut occasionally. For awhile, I cut his hair myself, then I decided it would be easier to take him somewhere to have it done. He can be a little aggressive when it comes to haircuts, and I don't have the tools to do it myself and make him stay still. Checked out Austin dog groomer about this.

I know if I take him to a dog groomer that they have the tools required and can make him stay still. I know this because I called around and asked how they do this. None of them talked about giving them any type of drugs which was a little bit of a concern of mine. The prices they charge are reasonable and I think he would look better if someone cut his hair professionally. I haven't made an appointment for him yet, but I plan on making one within the next week.

He is definitely due for a cut and I can't wait to see what he looks like once it gets done. I know he will look so much better and feel better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment